Your answers to the questions below need to be manually submitted via a Google Forms document, using the link (button) on the right.
1. ______________ ______________ produce their own magnetic field.
2. Electric fields can be produced in ______________, ______________, ______________ and electromagnets.
3. Around a wire, the field lines are in ______________ ______________ around the wire.
4. The ______________ ______________ Rule states that if you take your right hand, with the thumb out and the fingers curled in a fist, and you point your thumb in the direction of the current, your fingers will point in the direction of the magnetic field vectors.
5. In a coil, the field lines are ______________ with a single magnetic field which runs through the middle of the coil.
6. If you combine the coils together into a solenoid, the field inside the solenoid is strong and closely resembles a ______________ ______________.
7. Electromagnets are very useful because they only keep their magnetism while ______________ is flowing though the wire.
8. When you reverse the flow of the current in a solenoid, you ______________ the direction of the magnetic field.
9. There are four ways to increase the strength of a magnetic field: First, increase the current that flows through the solenoid. Second, Increase the number of turns in a coil while keeping the same length. Third, decrease the length of the coil while keeping the number of coils the same. Last, add an ______________ ______________ to the center of the solenoid.